|Frequently Asked Questions|
Are group rates available?
- No, our rates are based on groups as the majority of our guests attend the shows in groups.
How do I make a reservation for a group of 15 or more guests?
- When booking a group of 15 or more, please call 208-538-7337 ext. 1. We know that changes are likely when you are working with a group, so we want to make it more personal and easier for you to make those changes. The reservation must be held with a Visa or MasterCard and the group may have only one contact. Final payment is due upon check-in. For the purpose of a timely check-in, all groups of 10 or more must pay with one check. Two weeks prior to the reserved evening, please call with guaranteed numbers and menu selections (if booking with less than two weeks, please specify menu selections upon making the reservation). Any changes to the reservation must be made 48 hours prior to the reserved date or guests will be charged the full price of admission. No refunds or exchanges will be granted within 48 hours of the scheduled show. NO EXCEPTIONS. Upon request, we would be happy to invoice 48 hours in advance. If you are arriving by motor coach, the driver will receive complimentary admission.
Can I book an exclusive event?
- We are happy to accommodate exclusive events. We host many company parties, class reunions, retreats and picnics. Prices are quoted based on number of guests, food selection, entertainment and date. Call for information on your options.
What do I need to have with me when I make my reservation?
- The number of people in your party separated into: adults and children* (4-12yrs) as well as the number of children under 3 who are not taking a plate.
- A Visa or MasterCard number, expiration date , cvv (verification) code, and billing zip code
- Menu selections for each guest